Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Salmon fishing


This is the one that didn't get away.  To hear Matt and Brandon tell the story, the two that got away were much bigger. And the friend that took them fishing said this was just a start.  I for one am a happy camper as this means I will save lots of money not buying salmon at Sam's Club this summer!  Salmon is one meal that all four kids will eat. Its not Matt's favorite, but the kids and I LOVE it, so he endures.  
Anyway, this was the whopper Brandon did manage to reel in, and he is hoping for many more to come this summer!

I put a pen next to the filet to give you an idea how big Brandon's fish was without the skin and head - it was a HUGE chunk of meat! The other half is on a different pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment