Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Carla's Soccer Team


I was in an exercise class at the Y a few months after we moved here and one of the women asked me if I played soccer. I said I knew how, but had never officially played besides junior high and college intramurals. Turns out, that's more experience than many of the women on the team.  This is my soccer team. I often say we are known as the really nice team and that one girl. I'm that one girl. I am just too aggressive and competitive to be on such a nice team but they keep me around - who knows why. Anyway, going out for ladies night afterwards is always a good time. Sadly, our best player moved to Montana a few days after this picture was taken.  We play around 10 games outside during the summer and 18 games inside during the winter! Thus the broken foot last winter!  Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment