I found out about this concert at work. Turns out there is something called the Collins Fund that sponsors a free musical concert every year. I want to know why it took me three years to find out about this, but anyway!
This year we got tickets. Actually, I sent Matt, Anika, and Brandon to go stand in line and wait for tickets while Jessica, Maria and I went to a soccer game. Each person in line received four free tickets, so we made out quite well! And while in line, Anika and Brandon got to play on a grand piano for all the others in line. Good times from what I hear.
The concert was amazing. My Aunt and her friend and our neighbors came with us, my aunt actually knew one of the pianists. The kids were enthralled. Most of the concert was four people on four different pianos, but as you can see in the picture above, for one piece, they put four people on each piano. Good times.
What more can you want than culture for free!
No comments:
Post a Comment