Brandon was invited to visit the Upper Peninsula with a friend. He had a great time, they visited pictured rock, shot off fireworks and enjoyed a nice weekend! It was a great experience for him and we were so grateful!
I had the opportunity to visit my cousin's family in Alaska. It was an amazing trip. I stood on the top of the mountain, all I could see was mountains. I hiked on a glacier, saw whales, ate fresh salmon, biked by a moose, and learned how to net a salmon. I made some amazing memories with my aunts and cousins. Thanks for an amazing time, something to never forget.

We have so much fun every time we go to the cabin in Brainerd. I always say it is one of my favorite places on earth. To see the smiles on my kids' faces, to watch them play with friends they see once a year, to experience skiing and kneeboarding, to hear a loon call. Its value is priceless.
From the cabin we headed to Minneapolis to meet up with friends. Its always amazing to renew those bonds, but also to see that life has kept moving. We love our MN memories.
And then there's Iowa. Grandpa Mike and Grandpa Nancy are amazing hosts with amazing dress up clothes. The entertainment factor goes a long way. We play at the park, we eat at Pizza Ranch, we play Uno Attack, and we take goofy pictures!

Many family members came to visit and to help my parents celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. We had a great time celebrating their life, love, and legacy.




No comments:
Post a Comment