Monday, April 16, 2012

The house

Many of you have asked how the house is coming.  Well, here it is.  There is still lots to do:  the whole basement, a cupboard in the kitchen, finishing the kitchen floor, a mantle over the fireplace, and I can't even begin the list on the outside!  But, this is what we have so far!

here it is

We plan on removing all the green bushes and starting over on the landscaping.  Its a mess.


entrance


living room

kitchen

formal dining room ie boxes aka pantry

kitchen table - door to garage and bathroom are to the right

family room

door to garage

main level bathroom

basement  - playroom

basement - the very back will be Anika's bedroom someday


laundry room is upstairs

upstairs hallway

Jessica and Maria's bedroom

kids' bathroom

Anika and Brandon's bedroom

Matt and Carla's bedroom

Matt and Carla's bathroom- I wasn't kidding when I said our new bathroom  is  bigger than our old bedroom

Matt and Carla's closet

We also found some time to decorate Easter cut out cookies. We missed this tradition at Christmas, so it was fun to do it now.

And we took our annual Robin Bird Egg Lipstick picture.

All four kids had soccer games on Saturday.  It was busy but fun to watch them in action again.  And Sunday night game night was Peanuts.  Oh yes, I have passed it on to the next generation!  Some of you know the game as Dutch Blitz.  Good times!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment