Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Jessica's grin


A year ago, Jessica lost her first tooth ever at the cabin.
This year, she lost #3 - at the cabin.  She doesn't grow, nor do her teeth fall out.  Crazy kid.
Now I have to cut the corn off the cob for her.  I told her I vividly remember Grandma doing the same for me - I had lost both of them right around the time corn on the cob was ready, and she at least still has one!
The tooth fairy has been busy.  Brandon lost two teeth awhile back and has been sleeping with them in an envelope for weeks waiting for me to remember.  And Anika just pulled out another molar.  SOOOO, all three got a dose of change.  Maria is waiting and wiggling those very stuck baby teeth.  All in due time dear one!

No comments:

Post a Comment