Our van has been possessed since we purchased it. It has always wanted to pull to the right. We would get it aligned, and it would still pull. We got steering columns, rack and pinions, tie rods, you name it, we've changed it, and it still pulled. I went to have the tires rotated and balanced and they wouldn't do it because the tires were so badly worn in one spot. They suggested a place I go to, and get it looked at. So, off I went. And I explained my whole saga to them. They assured me that they had the right equipment and the right people on staff - some more than 20 years - that could get my van running smoothly again.
I am pleased to announce that they accomplished their goal. It wasn't cheap, but I can drive my van STRAIGHT again! IA here we come for the family Christmas party!
We found out from someone at church later that we went to the most expensive place in town. I don't even care, they fixed it! But we know where to go now! Matt got his breaks fixed at the place suggested by the guy from church and I am got some fluids flushed there. I also received a new radiator and a cellanoid, whatever the heck that is, so hopefully I'm good. They say things break in threes, I wish I had been keeping count since we moved into this house. I'd like to know which multiple of three we are on!
Never a dull day in MI!
No comments:
Post a Comment