In response to my Grinch update we received fudge and Christmas lights in the mail from an elf. The kids are QUITE happy with the festive look in their bedrooms. I am trying to make a Smilebox to send out to show all of you the house we currently live in and what the kids see everyday in MI. Hopefully that will get done soon. For now, I'm trying to upload a picture to this, we'll see what I come up with. I don't know if you can see how swollen his elbow is or not, but its still huge! I had to hold it for him, he is getting there, but he can't hold it up on his own for very long yet.
Today was a good day of talking with friends, doing the laundry and getting a few things done. Matt is at a meeting tonight and the kiddos are all tucked in and sleeping! Take care everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment