There's something about cleaning the house that makes it seem more like its your own. Its also a bit humbling to see how much dirt and dust a family of 6 can create in less than 2 weeks! But its clean and so I will sleep good tonight. Why do I wrap so much of my life up into a clean house? I have no idea, but I always feel like a better person when it is finished!
The father/son dodgeball tournament went well. No extra broken bones. There is a boy, Caleb, in Brandon's class that was there with his dad. Brandon has been talking about him more this week, so I am glad they could be at this together - and even got on the same team. Matt said you really didn't notice that Brandon only had one arm to use. He is much more comfortable with it and has been practicing straightening it out and bending it back up. It still is pretty swollen, but he is much more able with it.
We woke up to a very light dusting of snow this morning - and oh if I could have bottled the excitement. No one noticed until they were putting their coats on to walk out the door. It was probably too dark to see! They made a few tracks on the driveway before they drove off. The doctor informed us that sledding would not be a good idea until Brandon's arm had healed. So, we will wait until we get the go ahead. I did buy some new sleds at Sam's Club just so we are ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment