Monday, March 10, 2014

Black Tie at the Y

We have great friends. She is the same size as I am, has some incredible dresses, and she let me borrow one!



The Black Tie at the Y is a fundraising auction held at the local country club. I was one of the employees that helped organize the whole shebang this year with a bunch of other women.  

One of the items on the live auction was The Mackinac Bridge Tower Tour. The Mackinac Bridge authority only gives out 25 passes a year to non profits for their auctions such as this, and the Y got one! We were so excited. If you are interested in seeing what the tour is, check out the youtube videos and see how high up you are, how windy it is, and how small the hatch doors are that you have to fit through! 

We had a great event and I had lots of fun dressing up and helping raise some money for the Y!

No comments:

Post a Comment