Monday, March 17, 2014

Let's Play Hockey!

The Muskegon Lumberjacks is a USHL team right here in town. Many of them are high school or just out of high school kids - I can't imagine leaving home to go play hockey in another town!
We had some free tickets and were planning on going to a game. The day I was going to go pick up the tickets, I got a phone call. I had signed all four kids up to be the junior announcer at a game and Anika's name had been picked - so we got four more free tickets! She got to go out on the ice and shout 'Let's Play Hockey' right before the game began.





A few weeks earlier we had played 3 on 3 hockey with our family. The high school made an ice rink in their parking lot to play broom ball and we made use of it! Good times!  

No comments:

Post a Comment