Thursday, March 20, 2014

Volleyball and Spirit Days

Anika will tell you that she was forced to play volleyball.  I did tell her she had to play, but I'm not sure what I would have done if she flat out refused.  When you only have so many girls in your class and you understand how to hit the ball, I felt it was necessary to step up and help out the team.  She has one good friend on the team which has made a world of difference!  She is the main setter - which still cracks me up. You don't play organized volleyball here until 7th grade, so they aren't the best. Only 1 of them can even accomplish an overhand serve regularly, but I think over all she has been happy with playing.  Her knees and ankles hurt a lot lately - not sure if its volleyball or the fact that she just keeps on growing!


They had spirit week at school. Below you can see a few of her fashion ideas.  I went out and bought two super hero t-shirts in adult sizes after she wore this 7/8 superman pj shirt to school. Good grief.


Super hero day

Erkel day

No comments:

Post a Comment